- Rates differ for each therapist per 50-minute session. If we are a preferred provider for your insurance company, we accept the lower rates your company allows. This typically results in a co-pay to you or a percentage payment. Please Contact us for additional information.
We are Preferred Providers for:
- First Choice and subsiduaries#
- Kaiser Permenante
We are Out of Network Providers* for:
- United Health Care
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
- Please contact your individual insurance plan to ensure you have mental health benefits and verify coverage.
- As a service we will bill your insurance company, however, this is not a guarentee of payment. Plan coverages vary greatly and any unpaid balances are the responsibility of patients or their guardian. Please Contact us for additional information.
#Many insurance companies use First Choice as their network of providers. If your insurance card has a First Choice logo on it, this is what it usually means.
*This means you will most likely have less coverage and a higher deductible. These plans vary greatly so please contact them prior to your first visit to verify coverage.
- Reduced fee services are available by select therapists.
- Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Payment is due at time of service.
- All cancellations are requested to be made at least 48 business hours in advance, with the exception of emergency situations.
- Failure to follow this policy may result in a no-show fee.